jueves, 5 de julio de 2007

Ellen is in the cover of a Spanish Magazine Supertele

Ellen is in the cover of a Spanish Magazine because in Spain will see the last two eppys of GA in the following week..

[IMG]http://media.eresmas.com/biblioteca/img/estilisimo/portada99.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://media.eresmas.com/biblioteca/img/estilisimo/ellenpompeo.jpg[/IMG]

Article (sorry for the bad traslacion)

While -"Si rested of the recordings do not offer interesting projects to me, I prefer to take vacations before to continue working", it says -, Ellen Pompeo had the amibility to receive to us in a hotel of London to make this exclusive interview in which allowed us to know it more thoroughly.

In what Anatomy of Grey' has changed to its life `?

Everybody me the question, and you do not believe either that it has changed too much to me. Simply, now much more I am occupied that before, and that yes, I try to take advantage of plus my hours of dream.

But I suppose that now they will recognize more by the street...

Yes, but that is very positive. I can go to and the calmly sure supermarket people approaches to me, but always, to say pretty things.

Has you much in common with the candy Meredith ? Luckyly, not (laughter). It would say that the only thing in common is that work as much, and so hard, as she.

And it has left time for its personal life? Yes, at least that attempt

What it likes to do in the little free space that it has left? To travel, to go to me more far possible of the U.S.A.. In addition, I collaborate with the ONG Life out Loud, an organization whom support to lesbian adolescents provides, bisexual, homosexual and transsexuals with identity problems.

Why so it is sensitized with this cause? A friend mine was put in the organization and he told histories me that affected much to me. Gais are chavales with which the people are cruel and to whom she does not understand anybody to them, they do not have with whom to speak.

Returning to its great liking, to travel. It would like to visit Spain? Clear that yes, to me it enchants to me to travel to any place. In fact, I was in Barcelona rolling a titled film masterful Blow.

It has made cinema, tv... it has cost to you to arrive where is? yes, it has not been easy. But I have to say that I have been very lucky. There are many girls who want to be actresses and is difficult that they give a paper you. In addition, they influence many factors that do not have anything to do with the interpretation.

You come from Boston, is very different the life in Hollywood? He does not have anything to do. In fact, everything is different in Hollywood. But I like to live in the L.A, who are a calm and very comfortable place.

All the girls are wishing to know how she is to work with Patrick Dempsey...

He is horrible, an authentic sacrifice, but good, I will do it by you and I will record the fourth season (laughter). No, in serious, it is a pleasure, what I am going to say to you
At first, that personage of Patrick was going it to interpret Rob Lowe... Yes, I know it. The truth is that I do not know if had worked the series with other actors. The only thing that I can say is that we have casting that we have and we are contentments thus

Confess... who kisses better of all the distribution? Sandra Oh! (laughter). No, I do not know... but I have not kissed myself either with so many!

And what thinks of which they have thrown to Isaiah Washington? I prefer not to comment out no on the subject.

Between the team of actors, they take all real estate? We spent long time working together and, for example, when I announced my commitment, they brought a bottle to me of champán and we offered all. Yes which we celebrated birthday and those things in plató, but outside usually we never are.

Now which it mentions the one of his wedding, tell us... Yes, I marry. Still I do not know when, but we want that it is soon. We want a quite intimate ceremony and with little people, I am not of the women who dream about a great wedding.

His fiancè is famous? No. He is called Chris Ivery and he is a producing musical comedy, but it does not like to be the attention center. He hates the fame, so I try to respect it and to maintain it to the margin.

In many means, its thinness has commented... Yes, and he is something that seems to me very vulgar. We are going to see, I I have been, always thus thin by nature. That does not mean that it undergoes a nutritional upheaval. The mass media do not realize damage that can make people. There are that way many children who want to be like I and, if the image is occurring of which I have anorexy or bulimia, what message is commanding to them? that to be as I they must let eat? It is a serious subject, and would have to think before putting itself to speak.

To Ellen Pompeo it costs to him to assume the critics? When you are actress, you are exposed to that. They are always going to say something of you: they will think on how you interpret your personage, on the man with whom salts... It is inevitable.

In order to finish, which are their favourite programs? I liked Soprano and South Park, and I see the news of the BBC

No hay comentarios: