martes, 31 de julio de 2007

Patrick Dempsey: Interview in Spanish Magazine

Everybody thinks that you are irlandes: yeah but it is not certain. I bord in Maine and I lived in a very near locality where I went to the institute.

was he a good student? I had many problems of small. They tested many to me alarmed by the disaster of results that obtenia in my examenes, and in the end a professor descubrio who was dislexico.

Frame you that discovery?yes, I cannot deny it I take much in reading the scripts, but soon the memorize and without problems.

When you make your debut like actor? With fifteen years, in a comedy for a catolic school.

In 1990 worked with his first woman: indeed she, rocky Parker, tapeworm 48 years and I 21, we was married 7 years. in 1994 we separated

They say that it was a time without work and you had depression. Not exactly, but if it asked to me, because they do not contract to me? so ugly I am?

It is truth that its secret vocation is to be model? Something of that has. It enchants the clothes to me. The last year I did of model next to Ellen (Pompeo) and I enchant myself.

And that type of sports it likes to practice? I consider good skier. Also they enchant the cars to me, mainly the old models. the speed goes to me and I have even participated in some races, although last I do not accelerate too much because I do not want to finish in the hospital where my personage works.

Some hobbies? malabares. Also I like to recover houses and to remodeling the furniture.

Something that is not known of you. I believe that very little people know that I was producing executive of the Super series Mario Bros.

It even has left many dreams? My serious dream to appear in one film whose script deals with the subject the world-wide championship of sky.

Is certain the famous anecdote of the airplane? Yes, it were in an airplane and when it lacked little to take off, to a man it gave an attack him to the heart. The stewardess I ask if habia any doctor present and all the passengers to me remained watching, hoping that I said something. it passes it badly then because people do not notice that I am an actor whom interprets to a doctor and not to the misfortune.

No hay comentarios: