lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2007

Entrevista a Eric Dane ( McSteamy en Anatomia de Grey)

Entrevista al doctor caliente!!

Paging Patrick Dempsey: The competition for sexiest doc alive just got . . . McSteamy! Once a construction worker, Eric Dane joins Grey's Anatomy as surgeon Mark Sloane. The 33-year-old actor took a break from the OR – and revealing shower scenes – to give prescriptions for love, home cooking and washboard abs to PEOPLE's Lisa Ingrassia.

Okay, McDreamy vs. McSteamy – who wins the hotness contest?

I don't feel any competition with Patrick. But he keeps asking me when my calendar is coming out.

Besides the six-pack abs, how are you similar to McSteamy?

We both shower daily! There are a lot of things in common, but just so your mind doesn't go in the wrong direction, it's not the infidelity and deceitful, backstabbing side of him.

How do you maintain those abs?

Weightlifting – it gets the aggression out. No yoga! I'm competitive and you can't score points in yoga.

Unlike McSteamy and Addison, you seem very grounded with your wife, actress Rebecca Gayheart.

(Life with her) has been wonderful. On a whim, we ran to Vegas and got married (in Oct. ’04). We'd been together nine months and we just knew.

What's your ideal Sunday?

Sleep in – for me, that’s about 9:15 – make coffee, quiet my head, make an omelette for my girl and play music. I make a hell of an omelette. And I make great chicken soup too!

INSTINCT: We’ve become quick fans over here at Instinct since we discovered you a year ago on Grey’s Anatomy as Dr. McSteamy.

ERIC DANE: Right on. Thanks, guys.

That name’s a lot to live up to. Do you get that nickname on the street a lot from fans?

Yeah, it is! [Laughs] But you know what? Most of the time it’s just, “Hey, aren’t you that guy? You’re that guy, aren’t ya·on Grey’s Anatomy?” They don’t get real specific.

The whole country is watching you stir up more trouble this season on Grey’s, but what about the powers-that-be? Are they paying more attention to Eric Dane these days?

I hope so, man. That show gets watched by a lot of people, and I have had a lot of fantastic response from it.

What was the first role you ever had?

It was one line or two lines on Saved By The Bell. Which I thought·was categorically the coolest thing that I had ever done at that point!

Do you have a favorite role that really stays with you or one that was the most fun to play?

This is a lame answer, but I love it all. I’m sorry I gotta give you such a lame answer, man, but each·they’ve all had their ups and downs and their own identities as individual experiences. But, I think the most fun I’ve ever had at work has been Grey’s Anatomy, Gideon’s Crossing·XMen [The Last Stand] was a lot of fun just because it was such a spectacle.

No hay comentarios: