lunes, 25 de abril de 2011

¿ Solo 1 tempOrada más de House?

Por lo menos eso da a entender el actor protagonista, Hugh Lauri en una reciente entrevista al Paris Match.

"Did you plan to stop playing for the TV, as it was announced, to devote yourself to music only ?

- [Laughing out loud] No. Absolutely not. That's typical from English press to spread this kind of rumor. That's absolutely not my intention. My contract with the show will end soon, I still have one season to make, I don't think I will sign immediately for new seasons. I will make a break anymay. I'm supposed to write a second novel for which I'm very late. I won't be playing for TV immediately."

VAMOS Q LE KEDA UN AÑO MAS DE CONTRATO Y QUE DESPUES SE DEDICARA A LA MUSICA Y HA TERMINAR DE ESCRIBIR SU 2º LIBRO

No hay comentarios: