viernes, 6 de julio de 2007

Ellen Pompeo en Another Spanish Magazine

The Magazine called TV MAS and there are two fabulous pictures





"It costs much to understand a Mer to me"


She is thin, attractive and it enchants his work to him, but unlike its personage, Ellen Pompeo overflows personal style and security. Little it has in common with the of AG, so aunforseeable doctor of AG, so and as it tells us, in exclusive right in this interview:


"I Thought that after the return to the life and of to have undergone so much and with its died mother, exchange much but safe she and but to be decided, but she did not do it. perhaps in the fourth season she obtains "says it the actress


Ellen affirms that it does not worry to him what people think about the show. "Only I worry to make well my work". But that sometimes it is not easy to come off itself his personage, "there are feelings that go with you despues. but attempt not to torment to me like M". When I arrive at house and I am so tired that I go away directly to the bed. Simply to have few free hours wakes up already me makes happy"


Mer takes to the last name of their mother, the illustrious surgeon Ellice Grey that also work in the hospital and with which the protagonist has had always one horrible relation "is nothing in common in this aspect because I did not have relation with my mother to compare it. Possibly and to look for a parallelism, if my mother had lived I have a good relacion with her " explains Ellen


And while fans wondered if Mer learned something about their relation with Derek, the actress affirms that she is not scared to bored to the hearing with this relation "because always it happens something different"


Mer could learn a few things of my. Emocionallity I am to years light of Mer. Sometimes costs much work to understand it to me ". And is necessary to indicate that the actress usually does not leave in a the show as attractive as she is in reality "We tried to reflect the real life. Nobody can believed the show if we are too glamorous" " I like to think to Me that the image of strong and intelligent women that prevails in the present series has to do with the reality. But it isn´t. I wish that in the developing countries the women discovered the powerful forts and that they can be "


Formulates of the show: combinacion of love, humor and medicine with certain tendency to culebron. "These are not my favorite elements of the show. Clear that Mer is not perfect and we tried to show that everybody commits errors. In our hospital the spectators feel like identified and near".

No hay comentarios: