sábado, 7 de julio de 2007

Ellen in the cover of YO DONNA (Spanish Magazine)




IN COVER: Meredith Congregation, the popular doctor of ' Anatomy of Grey', is in the real life Ellen Pompeo, an actress who accepts the human imperfections

I ask it if it likes this, the promotion, the interviews... And she doesn´t doubt in the answer: "It is part of my work. In addition, I believe that it is good for having the occasion to verify as paises works the series in others countries.

She tells me that his first interview was after the opening of "the Commitment" where compartia poster with Dustin Hoffman, Susan Sarandon and Jake Gyllenhaal.

The popular actress assures that never wanted to be doctor, small not even, and, ademas, that gives to much disgust the blood him. But she knows that she must his fame to him to the personage of a young doctor who fights to lay way like surgeon.

She says that it likes that the protagonists of the series are not perfect. "In the real life, the perfect beings do not exist, and is good that in the fiction the people show their defects" I am glad to interpret to anybody with the character of Meredith

As she is she the one that speech of imperfections I ask to her for the small scar of its superior lip. As became it? Frunce a little the frown and, after smile answer: "it is not a scar, is a birth spot. It takes here all my life, do that almost I do not remember her "

It comments to me that it interests the fashion to her, "although single until certain point. Of course I pleases to wear pretty dresses but I prefer to put a jeans." To follow the tendencies is not my main preoccupation " We spoke of its interpretation: "What but I like of my personage it is that she is very good friend. Pompeo to declared several times that the supposed promismicuidad of its personage does not approve.

No hay comentarios: