viernes, 4 de junio de 2010

Cosinas para la proxima temporada

La creadora y productora de Anatomia de Grey, Shonda Rhimes,  ha contestado a un par de preguntas de los fans:

Question: Any chance Shonda Rhimes will do an about-face and give Derek and Meredith a real wedding on Grey’s Anatomy?

“I deeply appreciate the fans and how much they care about Meredith and Derek, but as a woman and a human being and the mother of a girl, I just feel like this idea that somebody in a big white dress is the be-all and end-all of human existence is a terrible message to send out,” maintains Rhimes. “I felt like Meredith and Derek’s choice to be together becomes a marriage of equals as opposed to some faux fairy tale. And while I love a good wedding, I felt like for Meredith, it was so counter to who she is as a human being. And I love the fact that Derek doesn’t need her to do it. I get why the fans want it; I’d probably want it too if I was just watching. But I literally feel sick every time I think about Meredith in a big white poufy dress.”

At the end of the Grey’s Anatomy finale, Alex was still using a breathing tube. Are we sure he’s okay?

Ausiello:
We’re better than sure; we’re positive. Rhimes confirms that Alex is on the road to recovery. “He lived,” she assures me. “He [turned a corner].”

Basicamente dice que sabe que los fans de la serie quieren que Derek y Meredith se casen de verdad y no la chorrada del post-it pero que ella le aborrece la idea de la iglesia, ir vestida de blanco y tal (y eso lo dice despues de intentar casar a Cristina y de casar a Izzie). Y que ALex estara vivito y coleando para la proxima temporada....

No hay comentarios: